The MCAT is a test of more than just the facts about basic physical and biological sciences—it’s an in-depth, rigorous examination of your knowledge of scientific concepts and principles, in addition to your critical-thinking and writing skills. With the Princeton Review’s subject-specific MCAT series, you’ll be able to center of attention your review at the MCAT topics which are most challenging to you. Each and every book within the series incorporates essentially the most in-depth coverage of subjects tested at the MCAT.
Each chapter in MCAT Biology Review includes:
• Full-color illustrations, charts, and diagrams
• Examples of biology questions and their solutions, worked out step by step
• Chapter Review Quizzes and answers
• A real, MCAT-style practice passage with questions and answers
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
MCAT Biology Review also features a complete glossary of biology terms.