IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Biology Review brings you the whole thing you wish to have to ace the biology portions of the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step by step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, in conjunction with the entire practice you wish to have to Lend a hand get the score you wish to have.
Everything You Want to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging biology topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step by step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get admission to to 3 full-length practice tests online that will help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward biology mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Biology Topics!
• Biology Strategy
• Biologically Important Molecules
• Molecular Biology
• Eukaryotic Cells
• Genetics and Evolution
• The Nervous and Endocrine Systems
• The Circulatory, Lymphatic, and Immune Systems
• The Excretory and Digestive Systems
• The Muscular and Skeletal Systems
• The Respiratory System and the Skin
• The Reproductive Systems