IF IT’S ON THE TEST, IT’S IN THIS BOOK. The Princeton Review’s MCAT® Biochemistry Review brings you the whole lot you wish to have to ace the biochem concepts found on the MCAT, including thorough subject reviews, example practice questions with step by step explanations, hundreds of practice problems, and 3 full-length practice tests.
Inside this book, you’ll find proven strategies for tackling and overcoming challenging questions, together with all of the practice you wish to have to Lend a hand get the score you wish to have.
Everything You Wish to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• In-depth coverage of the challenging biochemistry topics on this important test
• Sample MCAT questions with step by step walk-through explanations
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
• Full-color illustrations, diagrams, and tables
• Extensive glossary for handy reference
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• Get right of entry to to 3 full-length practice tests online that will help you gauge your progress
• End-of-chapter drills and explanations
• MCAT-style practice passages and questions
• Test-taking strategies geared toward biochem mastery
Gain Mastery of These and Other Biochem Topics!
• Biochemistry Strategy
• Thermodynamics and Kinetics
• Oxidation and Reduction
• Acid/Base Chemistry
• Amino Acids and Proteins
• Carbohydrate Metabolism
• Nucleic Acids