MBE: Beginning Your Campaign To Pass The Bar Exam explains how to consider organizing, learning and applying the vast amount of material bar exam candidates should know with a view to pass the bar exam.
- Teaches bar exam strategy
- Analogizes studying for the bar exam to running for President by explaining the relative worth of the categories of law tested.
- Explains one of the simplest ways to be told for the bar exam is through fallacious answers by learning from mistakes in the context of fact patterns slightly than from substantive outlines or videos.
- Offers approaches to organize the law for efficient study.
- Highlights common errors at-risk bar exam candidates make.
- Explains how one may concurrently prepare for the MBE and state essay questions.