THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. The Princeton Review’s Math Workout for the GRE will provide you with the whole thing you wish to have to practice your way to perfection at the quantitative portions of the GRE exam. Inside, you’ll be able to find useful reviews of key test topics, strategies for tackling tough questions, and The entire practice you wish to have to get the score you wish to have.
Inside the Book: The entire Practice & Strategies You Need
· 200+ practice questions with detailed answers and explanations
· Step by step strategies to master each and every form of math question at the GRE, including tricky Quantitative Comparison, All-That-Apply, and Numeric Entry questions
· Helpful review of the math basics, algebra, and geometry you’ll be able to need at the Math section of the GRE
· Glossary of common terms to brush up on your math vocabulary
· Summary of important triggers to maximize your test-taking time