Ace the Quantitative section of the GMAT with help from The Princeton Review.
Are difficulties with data sufficiency or problem-solving dragging your GMAT score down? If this is the case, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically taking a look to sharpen their math skills, this 5th edition of The Princeton Review’s Math Workout for the GMAT provides the review and practice needed for Quantitative mastery.
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics that will help you keep away from traps and beat the Quantitative section
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know to Help Achieve a High Quantitative Score.
• A comprehensive review of key algebra, geometry, data sufficiency, and integrated
• Expert review of all Quantitative question types on the test
• Up to date Integrated Reasoning section with guidance on tackling table analysis, graphics interpretation, and more
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 220+ practice problems, including a practice GMAT Quantitative section and drills/practice questions all the way through every chapter
• Step by step walkthroughs of key math problems, plus detailed answer explanations for the practice Quantitative section