Ace the Math & Science sections of the ACT with Lend a hand from The Princeton Review.
Are difficulties with geometry or algebraic problem-solving dragging your ACT score down? If that is so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically taking a look to sharpen their quantitative skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review’s Math & Science Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for subject mastery.
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the Math and Science sections of the exam
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know to Lend a hand Achieve a High Score.
• An expert review of core Math and Science reasoning concepts
• Up-to-date information on the ACT
• Guidance on how to plan an effective order of attack on test day
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 3 full-length practice ACT sections (2 for Math, 1 for Science) with detailed answer explanations
• Drills and practice questions during each and every chapter
• Step by step walk-throughs of key Math and Science problems