With exclusive test-day tips and targeted review from USMLE expert Conrad Fischer, MD, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK offers you the information you wish to have to know to excel on the exam and match into the program you wish to have. Designed to work with Kaplan’s Step 2 High Yield course, Master the Boards USMLE Step 2 CK is the highest-yield full-color review book for the Step 2 Clinical Knowledge exam. If it isn’t likely to appear on the test, it isn’t in this book.
New in this edition:
- Revised DSM V classifications
- New JNC 8 guidelines for hypertension
- The contemporary guidelines for hepatitis C management
- 57 new diagnostic/management algorithms & tables
- 57 new diagnostic images & illustrations in full color
- Logical, step by step approach to patient care.
- Guidance on the order in which steps must be taken.
- Tips for recognizing wrong answers.
- Exam-like questions for every disease.
- Each disease topic presented in question format: What’s the most likely diagnosis? What’s the best initial test? What’s the most accurate diagnostic test? What’s the remedy?