New 2nd Edition from Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors—focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, and targeted review to lend a hand students master LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is a very powerful factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools routinely accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students understand how important it is to get the highest score conceivable on the LSAT.
Kaplan’s LSAT Strategies and Tactics Box Set 2nd Edition, is the new comprehensive 3-book series designed to prepare students for the LSAT through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. Expert authors Glen Stohr, Scott Emerson, and Deborah Katz are Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, with extensive experience in test preparation and pre-law education, and their students have achieved impressive 99th-percentile LSAT scores. In Kaplan’s LSAT Strategies and Tactics Box Set, the authors clearly outline the steps needed to approach every one of the vital various kinds of questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to lend a hand students master the exam.
With Kaplan’s LSAT Strategies and Tactics Box Set, 2nd Edition, students will get pleasure from:
* Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
* Detailed answer explanations to each and every question and answer choice contained in the book
* Four full-length recently-released sections for each and every section for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in each and every book + 2 online per section)
* Essay Writing workbook to overcome the Writing Sample section of the exam
* Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
* Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee