New 2nd Edition from one of Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors—focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, complete explanations and targeted review to assist students master the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is crucial factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools robotically accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know the way important it is to get the highest score imaginable on the LSAT.
Kaplan’s LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition is the new comprehensive study guide designed to prepare students for the Logical Reasoning section of the LSAT, through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. In Kaplan’s LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics, writer Deborah Katz, one of Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, clearly outlines the steps needed to approach every one of the vital several types of logical reasoning questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to assist students master the exam and get into the law school of their choice.
With Kaplan’s LSAT Logical Reasoning Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition students will take pleasure in:
* Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
* Detailed answer explanations to each question and answer choice contained in the book
* Four full-length recently-released logical reasoning sections for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in the book + 2 online)
* Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
* Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee