New 2nd Edition from one of Kaplan’s top LSAT instructors—focused strategies, all real LSAT questions, complete explanations and targeted review to assist students master the Logic Games section of the LSAT!
Future law school students know that the LSAT is crucial factor in the law school admissions process. With top law schools robotically accepting fewer than 15 percent of their applicants, students know the way important it is to get the highest score imaginable on the LSAT.
Kaplan’s LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition is the new comprehensive study guide designed to prepare students for the Logic Games section of the LSAT, through thorough invaluable analysis and detailed practice with only real LSAT questions. Writer Glen Stohr is one of Kaplan’s most sought-after LSAT instructors, with extensive experience in test preparation and pre-law education, and his students have achieved impressive 99th-percentile LSAT scores. In Kaplan’s LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, Stohr clearly outlines the steps needed to approach every one of the vital various kinds of logic game questions a test taker would encounter on the actual LSAT, and offers engaging and effective strategies to assist students master the exam.
With Kaplan’s LSAT Logic Games Strategies and Tactics, 2nd Edition, students will take pleasure in:
* Actual practice questions from the LSAT, for the most realistic practice and preparation
* Detailed answer explanations to each and every question and answer choice contained in the book
* Four full-length recently-released logic games sections for students to practice newly-acquired skills (2 in the book + 2 online)
* Proven score-raising strategies from an LSAT expert
* Kaplan’s Higher Score Guarantee