Kaplan’s GMAT Premier 2016 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions that will help you score higher on the GMAT.
Kaplan’s GMAT Premier 2016 contains 1,200+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections, and strategies for handling all of the question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with study plans that will help you take advantage of your time preparing for the GMAT, in addition to 1-year access to an online center that includes practice tests, Quiz Bank, and videos.
Kaplan GMAT Premier 2016 features:
- 1,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests to be had online and 1 in the book)
- 200-question online Quiz Bank, for custom designed quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Academic enhance from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- Updated Integrated Reasoning strategies and practice questions
- DVD containing bite-sized video lessons with top Kaplan GMAT faculty
- For test takers who need to break 700—and nail Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD, and online resources, you’ll score higher on the GMAT—or you can receive a full refund.