Kaplan’s GMAT Complete 2016 is your ultimate in comprehensive self-study for the GMAT. This prep system includes Kaplan’s 4 best-selling, highly rated GMAT prep books, and rich mobile-enabled online resources—with thousands of practice questions and detailed explanations. GMAT Complete 2016 comes with 1-year access to an online center that includes practice tests, Quiz Bank, and videos, in addition to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions that will help you score higher on the GMAT.
Kaplan’s GMAT Complete 2016 features:
- 2,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, Analytical Writing, and Integrated Reasoning sections, including a revised section on Integrated Reasoning and brand new practice questions and explanations.
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Computer Adaptive Tests to be had online and 1 in the book)
- 500+ question online Quiz Bank, for custom designed quiz creation and review of GMAT practice questions, $99.00 value
- Kaplan’s best-selling GMAT Premier 2016; GMAT 800, 9th Edition; GMAT Math Workbook, 9th Edition; and GMAT Verbal Workbook, 8th Edition, $109.96 value
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: learn to profit from your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD containing bite-sized video lessons with expert Kaplan GMAT faculty
- Academic fortify from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGMAT
- For test takers who wish to break 700—and ace Integrated Reasoning—this is the definitive resource.
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with these books, DVD, and online resources, you’ll score higher on the GMAT—or you can receive a full refund.
*electronic devices not included