ALERT:¿Before you purchase, check with your instructor or review your course syllabus to make sure that you¿select the correct ISBN. Several versions of Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products exist for each title, including customized versions for individual schools, and registrations don’t seem to be transferable. In addition,¿you may need a CourseID, provided by your instructor, to register for and use Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products.
Access codes for Pearson’s MyLab & Mastering products may not be included when purchasing or renting from companies other than Pearson; check with the seller before completing your purchase.
Used or rental books
If you rent or purchase a used book with an access code, the access code may have been redeemed previously and you may have to purchase a new access code.
Access codes that are purchased from sellers other than Pearson carry a higher risk of being either the mistaken ISBN or a previously redeemed code. Check with the seller prior to purchase.
See how chemistry is relevant to your life
Now in its Fifth Edition, Introductory Chemistry continues to foster deep engagement in the course by showing how chemistry manifests in your daily life. Writer Nivaldo Tro draws upon his classroom experience as an award-winning instructor to extend chemistry from the laboratory to your world, with relevant applications and a captivating writing style. Closely integrated with the fifth edition of Introductory Chemistry, MasteringChemistry® gives you the tools you want to succeed in this course.
This program provides you a better learning experience. It is going to help you to:
• Personalize learning with MasteringChemistry®: This data-validated online homework, tutorial, and assessment program helps you quickly master concepts, and enables instructors to provide timely intervention when necessary.
• Achieve deep conceptual understanding: Several new Conceptual Checkpoints and Self- Assessment Quizzes help you better grasp key concepts.
• Develop problem-solving skills: A step by step framework encourages you to think logically quite than simply memorize formulas.¿ Additional worked examples, enhanced with audio and video, support challenging problems. ¿
• Maintain interest in chemistry: The inclusion of concrete examples of key ideas during the program keeps you engaged in the material.
This Package Contains:
• Introductory Chemistry, 5/e – 9780321910295 / 032191029X
• MasteringChemistry with Pearson eText ValuePack Access Card for Introductory Chemistry, 5/e – 9780321962263 / 0321962265