The only diploma program biology resource developed with the IB to As it should be match the new 2014 syllabus for both SL and HL. This revised edition will give you unparallelled enhance for the new concept-based approach to learning: the Nature of science. Understanding, applications and skills are integrated in each and every topic, alongside TOK links and real-world connections to drive inquiry and independent learning. Assessment enhance directly from the IB, includes practice questions and worked examples in each and every topic, together with focused enhance for both the Internal Assessment and Extended Essay. Really aligned with the IB philosophy, this course book gives unrivalled insight and enhance at each and every stage.
· Written by co-authors of the new syllabus and leading IB workshop leaders
· As it should be cover the new syllabus – the most comprehensive match, with enhance directly from the IB on the core, AHL and the entire options
· Fully integrate the new concept-based approach, holistically addressing understanding, applications, skills and the Nature of science
· Tangibly build assessment potential with assessment enhance straight from the IB
· Develop confidence – data-based questions and focused practice enhance exceptional achievement
· Supported by a completely comprehensive and up to date Study Guide
About the Series:
IB Diploma Course Books are essential resource materials designed in cooperation with the IB to provide students with extra enhance through their IB studies. Course Books provide advice and guidance on specific course assessment requirements, mirroring the IB philosophy and providing opportunities for critical thinking.