How to Get Money for College is a smart resource for any person having a look to supplement his or her federal financial aid package with aid from colleges and universities. This comprehensive directory points you to finish and accurate information on need-based and non-need gift aid, loans, work-study, athletic awards, and more. The unique and easy-to-use Colleges-at-a-Glance comparison chart lists the whole costs that may be expected, aid packages, and more for every of more than 2,500 four-year colleges and universities, organized by state.
- Profiles of more than 2,500 schools’ financial aid awards, including kinds of aid, percentages of students applying for and receiving aid, and average aid packages
- Unique Colleges-at-a-Glance Cost Chart for simple comparison of costs, aid packages, graduates’ average indebtedness, and more-found in no other guides
- Comprehensive overview of the financial aid process, common financial aid questions, samples of financial aid award letters, and methods to file the FAFSA and CSS/Financial Aid PROFILE®
- State-by-state listing of state-funded scholarship and grant programs
- Indexes include Non-Need Scholarships for Undergraduates, Athletic Grants for Undergraduates, Co-op Programs, ROTC Programs, Tuitions Waivers, and Tuition Payment Plans