Histology and Cell Biology: An Introduction to Pathology uses a wealth of vivid, full-color images that can assist you master histology and cell biology. Dr. Abraham L. Kierszenbaum presents an integrated approach that correlates normal histology with cellular and molecular biology, pathology, and clinical medicine right through the text. A unique pictorial approach-through illustrative diagrams, photomicrographs, and pathology photographs-paired with bolded words, key clinical terms in red, and clinical boxes and “Essential Concepts” boxes that summarize important facts come up with everything you want to prepare for your course exams in addition to the USMLE Step 1.
- Access the fully searchable text online at studentconsult.com, at the side of USMLE-style multiple-choice review questions, and online only references.
- Easily find and cross-reference information through a detailed table of contents that highlights clinical examples in red.
- Review material quickly the use of pedagogical features, such as Essential Concept boxes, bolded words, and key clinical terms marked in red, that emphasize key details and beef up your learning.
- Integrate cell biology and histology with pathology thanks to vivid descriptive illustrations that compare micrographs with diagrams and pathological images.
- Apply the latest developments in pathology through up to date text and new illustrations that emphasize appropriate correlations.
- Expand your understanding of clinical applications with additional clinical case boxes that focus on applying cell and molecular biology to clinical conditions.
- Effectively review concepts and beef up your learning the use of new Concept Map drift charts that provide a framework to illustrate the integration of cell-tissue-structure-function within a clinical-pathology context.
Build a stronger base of clinical knowledge through the integration of cell biology, histology, and pathology