With over 40 years experience, Gruber helps students beef up their ACT score 3-15 points.
The 2015-2016 edition of Gruber’s ACT Strategies, Practice, and Review includes:
- Three full-length practice tests with correct and improper answer explanations, all tied to required skills and strategies
- Diagnostic tests to identify your strengths and weaknesses to create your most efficient learning path
- Over 40 Math, Critical Reading and Vocabulary strategies proven to cut time spent on questions by up to 90%
- Complete skills and knowledge refresher sections, including 101 Most Important Math Questions
BONUS: FREE ONLINE GRE COURSE! With your purchase of Gruber’s ACT book, you can get a FREE trial to Gruber Prep’s online ACT program. When you log on with Gruber, you get:
- An online platform that may be accessed from any device, allowing you to work by yourself time
- Personalized ACT study plans and diagnostic tests to create the most productive learning path
- Video lessons with Dr. Gruber outlining solutions that can assist you master difficult concepts
- On-Demand tutoring at no extra cost
Visit www.gruberprep.com/act-book-trial for more details.
Gruber’s giving back: for every Gruber’s book purchased, we will donate a book to a student in need.
What the Media is Saying:
“Dr. Gary Gruber has developed a method so we can raise students’ test scores by sharpening their thinking skills.” –Boston Globe“His methods make the questions seem amazingly simple to solve.” –Library Journal “Gary Gruber is the guru of test preparation.” -Eric Zorn, Chicago Tribune