Kaplan’s GRE Subject Test: Psychology is a completely up to date edition of the highest selling GRE Psychology prep book reflecting test-maker changes to align with the DSM-5 (Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders), including up to date vocabulary, diagnosis, remedy guidelines, and classification of mental disorders. Includes score-raising strategies, test information, and practice questions that will help you score higher on test day.
* 2 full-length practice tests
* In-depth review of key content areas: social psychology, developmental psychology, statistics, and more.
* Very important terminology defined in context, plus extensive glossary
* Practice sets covering key concepts
* Detailed explanations to practice questions
Kaplan guarantees that in the event you study with GRE Subject Test: Psychology, you’re going to score higher at the GRE Psychology Subject Test—or you can receive a full refund.