Kaplan’s GRE Premier 2016 is a comprehensive prep system that includes both book and mobile-enabled online components. Get access to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions that can assist you score higher on the GRE. New for the 2016 edition: Premier 2016 contains more targeted instruction across the different Quant and Verbal question types and content, plus new questions and explanations.
Kaplan’s GRE Premier 2016 contains 2,200+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling the entire question types you’ll encounter on Test Day. It also comes with study plans that can assist you profit from your time preparing for the GRE, in addition to 1-year access to an online center that includes practice tests, Quiz Bank, and videos that can assist you score higher.
Kaplan’s GRE Premier 2016 features:
- 2,200+ practice questions with detailed explanations, including brand new questions and explanations for this edition
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests to be had online and 1 in the book)
- 500-question online Quiz Bank, for custom designed quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: learn to profit from your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic improve from Kaplan faculty via our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with this book, DVD, and online resources, you are going to score higher on the GRE—or you’ll be able to receive a full refund.