A complete guide to score your highest on the GRE—now with a bonus CD-ROM
The Education Testing Service announced recently that changes to the 2011 GRE test are the most significant updates to the exam to date. The new computer-based test is intended to measure skills that are actually critical to performing well in graduate or business school. GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM, provides students with an up to date study guide for the redesigned GRE, in addition to a couple of practice tests, including additional content and two additional practice tests on the CD-ROM that aren’t available in the standard edition of the book. The information included in this revised and expanded Premier edition prepares readers to achieve their maximum score on this challenging exam.
Here, you’ll be able to get an up to date study guide for the newly configured GRE test and three tests that model real GRE questions, plus two additional tests on the CD-ROM. It covers the entire sections you’ll be able to encounter on the actual exam—verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing.
- An up to date test prep guide to the GRE
- Strategies for the entire question types on the 2011 exam
- Two fully revised practice tests and one brand new practice test plus two additional timed tests on the CD-ROM—for a total of 5 practice tests
- Hundreds of practice questions with detailed explanations and walk-throughs
- Everything you wish to have to know to triumph over the three sections of the exam—verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, and analytical writing
- 500 vocabulary terms most likely to appear on the test, plus 300 vocabulary flashcards on the CD-ROM
With clear, straight-forward advice and written in an approachable, easy-to-keep in mind manner, GRE For Dummies, Premier 7th Edition with CD-ROM is your ticket to scoring your highest on the new GRE.