Kaplan’s GRE Complete 2016 is the ultimate in comprehensive self-study for the GRE. This prep system includes our 3 best-selling, highly rated GRE prep books, and rich mobile-enabled online resources—with thousands of practice questions and detailed explanations. GRE Complete 2016 comes with 1-year access to an online center that includes practice tests, Quiz Bank, and videos, in addition to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions that will help you score higher on the GRE.
New for the 2016 edition: Kaplan’s GRE Premier 2016 contains more targeted instruction across the different Quant and Verbal question types and content, plus new questions and explanations.
Kaplan’s GRE Complete 2016 features:
- 3,000+ practice questions with detailed explanations covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, including brand new questions and explanations for this edition
- 6 full-length practice tests (5 realistic Multi-Stage Tests to be had online and 1 in the book)
- 1,500+ question online Quiz Bank, for custom designed quiz creation and review of GRE practice questions, $99.00 value
- Kaplan’s best-selling GRE Premier 2016; GRE Math Workbook, 9th Edition; and GRE Verbal Workbook, 8th Edition, $79.97 value
- Mobile-enabled online resources: study anywhere on any device with an internet connection
- Online study plans: discover ways to benefit from your time, no matter how much or little time you have until Test Day
- DVD on stress management, study planning, and the graduate school application process
- Academic enhance from Kaplan faculty by the use of our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
*electronic devices not included