Kaplan’s GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review is a comprehensive prep system that includes book and online components, including 1-year get admission to to an internet center with video and realistic practice tests that will help you prepare for Test Day. Get get admission to to in-depth strategies, test information, and practice questions that will help you score higher on the GRE.
New for the 2016 edition: GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains more targeted instruction across the different Quant and Verbal question types and content, plus new questions and explanations.
Kaplan’s GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review contains 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests to be had online and 1 in the book) and 650+ total practice questions with detailed explanations, covering the Verbal, Quantitative, and Analytical Writing sections, and strategies for handling the entire GRE question types you can encounter on Test Day.
Kaplan’s GRE 2016 Strategies, Practice, and Review features:
- 4 full-length practice tests (3 realistic Multi-Stage Tests to be had online and 1 in the book)
- 650+ questions with detailed explanations including up to date questions for this edition.
- Academic beef up from Kaplan faculty by means of our Facebook page: facebook.com/KaplanGradPrep
- Strategies and practice sets for all GRE question types
- Diagnostic tool in end-of-chapter practice sets for even more targeted practice
- Online videos that will help you prepare for the GRE and graduate school admissions
Kaplan guarantees that if you study with our book and online resources, you are going to score higher on the GRE—or you can receive a full refund.