Peterson’s Graduate Programs in Business, Education, Information Studies, Law & Social Work 2014 contains more than 11,000 graduate programs in over 90 disciplines-including accounting and finance, business management, education, law, library and information sciences, marketing, social work, and more.
- Informative data profiles for more than 11,000 graduate programs at more than 1,850 institutions, including facts and figures on accreditation, degree requirements, application closing dates, contact information, financial toughen, faculty, and student body profiles.
- Two-page in-depth descriptions, written by featured institutions, offer complete main points on specific graduate program, school, or department in addition to information on faculty research and the varsity or university.
- Expert advice at the admissions process, financial toughen, and accrediting agencies.
- Comprehensive directories list programs on this volume, in addition to others within the graduate series.
- Up-to-date appendixes list institutional changes because the last addition in conjunction with abbreviations used within the guide.