Thinking of attending law school?
Where must you apply?
The verdict is in: This comprehensive guide has the answers to your whole questions.
Written from the perspectives of a veteran lawyer and a latest law school graduate, this guide covers each aspect of preparing for and pursuing a career in law. Going to Law School? takes you through all the process–from what you wish to have to do before applying to what you’ll expect throughout law school to what career paths you’ll follow after graduation. You’ll be able to find:
* Straight facts on the application and admissions process
* Tips on studying for and taking the LSAT
* Advice on determining which law school is right for you
* An insider’s look at how law schools operate
* A thorough survey of career options.