- Provides a proven strategy to approach RC Passages on the GMAT.
- Describes the question types tested on the GMAT – How to identify and approach each question type. Also discusses the common traps to look out for in each question type
- Discussed strategies on Time Management, Intelligent Guessing, Effective Reading, and so forth.
- Contains 60 GMAT-like Practice passages with more than 200 questions along side detailed explanations for each
- Topic, Scope, and Passage Map provided for each passage
- Passages divided into three difficulty levels – Low, Medium, and High
You want three things to do well on GMAT Reading Comprehension You want to know the secrets to reading passages efficiently, learn to identify and tackle different RC Question Types, and practice enough number of passages from myriad subjects to build the requisite mental stamina so that you’ll be able to comprehend dense and boring passages that the GMAT tests you on.