Everything you wish to have to prepare for the GMAT exam with one click! The GMAT Official Guide Bundle includes The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review. All three guides feature real GMAT questions—and their answers— written by the creators of the test.
Along with more than 1500 questions between the three guides, the GMAT Official Guide Bundle features:
- A new online study companion with 50 Integrated Reasoning questions and answer explanations*
- An Integrated Reasoning chapter with details about the new GMAT exam section
- A 100-question diagnostic exam to lend a hand focal point your test preparation efforts
- Grammar review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Verbal section
- Sections on Reading Comprehension, Critical Reasoning, and Sentence Correction
- Comprehensive math review covering concepts tested on the GMAT Quantitative section
- Problem Solving and Data Sufficiency questions that review arithmetic, algebra, and word problem
- Helpful tips that can assist you prepare for the GMAT exam
Please note: There’s no overlap between questions found in The Official Guide for GMAT® Review, 13th Edition, The Official Guide for GMAT® Quantitative Review, The Official Guide for GMAT® Verbal Review, and GMATPrep® software. The new practice questions in the 13th Edition replace 155 practice questions from the 12th Edition. The remaining questions overlap.
*To use the Integrated Reasoning companion website, you will have to have one of the crucial following browsers: Safari, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Internet Explorer version 7 or higher.
More to Explore: See More GMAT Guides