- Score higher on the GMAT and get into the business school of your choice
- Improve your skills to overcome the verbal and quantitative sections
- Write clearly and effectively to ace the analytical writing section
- Prepare for the big day with expert strategies for solving integrated reasoning problems
Review your math knowledge and verbal skills with the interactive flashcards, and take 5 simulated GMAT tests on the companion CD
Practice your skills and score your highest on the GMAT
Nervous about taking the GMAT? Don’t sweat it! This hands-on, friendly guide offers you all of the preparation you wish to have to maximize your score and outsmart your competition. You’ll be able to discover easy methods to think the GMAT way and chart your study progress with up to date practice questions, math and grammar reviews, and five full-length practice exams.
- Conquer the verbal section — get the 4-1-1 on easy methods to spot the common types of errors for sentence corrections, easy methods to read through a passage quickly and effectively, and easy methods to break apart and analyze arguments
- Ace analytical writing — discover what the GMAT is on the lookout for in the analytical writing section and find pointers on writing a well- organized and compelling essay
- Make sense of math — find plain-English explanations of what You’ll be able to encounter in the quantitative section, from basic arithmetic and algebra to more complex concepts like coordinate geometry
- Rip through the reasoning — get strategies for approaching the integrated reasoning section and learn how to extract data from tables, charts, and graphs
Open the book and find:
- A plain-English explanation of the test’s format
- What to bring on exam day
- How to make educated guesses
- Common pitfalls to avoid
- Tips and advice to calm your nerves
- Proven how one can save time and beat the clock
- Ten writing errors to avoid
- Guidance on increasing your chances of gaining admission to the business school of your choice
Five full-length practice tests in timed and untimed modes, flashcards to review important formulas and concepts, and a set of integrated reasoning practice questions.
See the CD appendix for details and complete system requirements.