With tough economic times, paying for a kid’s education is harder than ever. Free College Resource Book takes students and parents through the process of weighing options for college funding, including scholarship searches, grants, savings plans, differences between financial aid options, and which financial aid programs give you the best benefits to students, and other sources of money for paying college tuition and fees.
This book shows students how you can both find sources of funding and get ready winning essays, applications, and interview responses to verify they meet their financial aid goals.
The book also Features a detailed resource section full of websites and organizations willing to lend a hand students find financial assistance for college. Written by parents who put five children through college on very little of their own money, this handy guide will aid parents and future college students in their seek for the most productive education at the most productive price.
- Easy-to-use reference guide featuring insider tips and advice
- Overviews the complicated federal financial aid system and provides solutions
- Suggests a proven course of action for completing and applying for scholarships and grants Features a detailed
- Reference guide to scholarships and financial aid resources
- Written by two parents who put their five kids through college for next to nothing.