Ace the English & Reading sections of the ACT with Assist from The Princeton Review!
Are difficulties with reading comprehension or sentence structure dragging your ACT score down? If that is so, this is the workbook for you. Designed for students specifically having a look to sharpen their verbal skills, this 3rd edition of The Princeton Review’s English & Reading Workout for the ACT provides the review and practice needed for verbal mastery.
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
• A 4-Step Basic Approach to mastering complex sentence structure and punctuation questions at the English passages
• Pacing strategies that will help you maximize efficiency and reach your target score
• Tips on confronting tricky questions the usage of process of elimination techniques
Everything You Wish to Know to Assist Achieve a High Score.
• A comprehensive grammar review to brush up at the basics
• An expert subject review of punctuation through more sophisticated English and Reading concepts
• Up-to-date information at the ACT
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 7 full-length practice ACT sections (3 for English, 4 for Reading) with detailed answer explanations
• Tons of end-of-chapter drills to practice the concepts that you simply covered
• Step by step walk-throughs of key English and Reading practice problems