EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT World History Subject Test with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for acing the exam.
We wouldn’t have to tell you how tough SAT World History can also be to master—in spite of everything, there’s such a lot of it!—or how helpful a stellar exam score can also be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT World History Subject Test arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Tried-and-true tactics that can assist you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies that can assist you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each and every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT World History Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content chapter
• Quick-review lists of important people, places, events, and concepts