EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Physics Subject Test with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key physics topics, and targeted strategies for each and every question type.
Physics is usually a tough subject to get a good take care of on—and scoring well on the SAT Subject Test is not easy to do. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Physics Subject Test arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest conceivable score.
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Wish to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each and every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT Physics Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Sample review questions at the end of every content chapter
• Robust, easily reviewable summaries that emphasize core concepts