EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT Math 1 Subject Test with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests, thorough reviews of key topics, and targeted strategies for each and every question type.
We would not have to tell you how tough SAT Math is—or how helpful a stellar exam score will also be for your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT Math 1 Subject Test arms you to take at the test and achieve your highest score.
Techniques That In truth Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for each and every test topic
• Up-to-date information at the SAT Math 1 Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills right through each and every content chapter
• End-of-chapter summaries that will help you master key points