EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 800. Equip yourself to ace the SAT French Subject Test with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations; detailed review of key vocab, grammar, and reading comprehension topics; and targeted strategies for every question type.
SAT French is an indisputably tough subject. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the SAT French Subject Test arms you to take on the exam and achieve your highest conceivable score.
Techniques That In truth Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that can assist you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that can assist you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Expert subject reviews for every test topic
• Up-to-date information on the SAT French Subject Test
• Score conversion tables for accurate self-assessment
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills on the end of every content review chapter
• Useful vocabulary lists grouped by theme