****AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW!****
SUCCEED ON THE NEW SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 4 full-length practice tests created specifically for the redesigned exam, brand-new content reviews, and up to date strategies for scoring success, Cracking the New SAT covers each facet of this challenging and important test.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in 2016—and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 Want to prepare for an exam that’s a little bit longer and much more complex. The Princeton Review’s Cracking the New SAT is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, you can get:
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
· Powerful tactics that will help you keep away from traps and beat the New SAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies that will help you work smarter, not harder
The Changes You Want to Know for a High Score.
· Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages in addition to higher-level math problems
· Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to anticipate on test day
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
· 4 full-length practice tests that are fully aligned with the redesigned exam
· Drills for each new test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· Detailed answer explanations for each practice question
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!