****AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW!****
SUCCEED ON THE NEW SAT WITH THE PRINCETON REVIEW! With 6 full-length practice tests created specifically for the redesigned exam, brand-new content reviews, and up to date scoring strategies, this Premium Edition of Cracking the New SAT covers every facet of this challenging test.
Big changes are coming to the SAT in 2016—and students planning on taking the test after March 2016 Wish to prepare for an exam that’s a little bit longer and much more complex. The Princeton Review’s Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, is an all-in-one resource designed specifically for students taking the Redesigned SAT. With this book, you’ll be able to get:
Techniques That In truth Work.
· Powerful tactics that can assist you keep away from traps and beat the New SAT
· Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
· Essential strategies that can assist you work smarter, not harder
The Changes You Wish to Know for a High Score.
· Hands-on exposure to the new four-choice format and question types, including multi-step problems, passage-based grammar questions, and student-produced responses
· Valuable practice with complex reading comprehension passages in addition to higher-level math problems
· Up-to-date information on the New SAT so you know what to anticipate on test day
Practice That Gets You to Excellence.
· 6 full-length practice tests (4 in the book, 2 online) that are fully aligned with the redesigned exam
· Drills for each new test section—Reading, Writing and Language, and Math
· Detailed answer explanations for every practice question
Plus, with Cracking the New SAT, Premium Edition, you’ll be able to get online access to our exclusive Premium Portal for an additional competitive edge:
· Multi-week study plan guides
· Exclusive access to college and university rankings, college admissions advice, and financial aid tips
· Special “SAT Insider” section packed with helpful info on picking a perfect school, writing essays that stand out, and need-to-know details about the New SAT
Prep with confidence when you prep with The Princeton Review!