THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all of the prep you want to ace the GMAT–including 2 full-length Computer Adaptive practice tests for realistic exam preparation, up-to-date content reviews for every test section, and extra practice online.
Techniques That In reality Work.
• Powerful tactics to steer clear of traps and beat the GMAT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing strategically
• Essential strategies that can assist you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all GMAT topics
• A thorough review of necessary math and verbal skills
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length CAT practice exams with online score reports and answer explanations
• Diagnostic exam sections in the book to help assess your scoring range
• Practice “bins” (with over 180 questions) sorted by difficulty level to reinforce your performance
• Drills for every test section in the book, plus additional Math and Verbal drills online
• Instant scoring to be had online for book and online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring