Acing the CLEP is very different from getting straight A’s in school, so The Princeton Review doesn’t try to teach you the whole lot there is to know about each subject — only the techniques that you want to score higher on the CLEP. Cracking the CLEP focuses on the most well liked CLEP subject tests, including English Composition, College Mathematics, Humanities, Social Sciences, and Natural Sciences. This fully up to date edition of Cracking the CLEP also includes 5 full-length sample exams. The questions on these tests are exactly like those on real CLEP exams, and there are entire explanations for each solution in the book.
Cracking the CLEP, 5th Edition will teach you how to
– Get rid of answer choices that look right but are planted to fool you
– Steer clear of the tricky Restructuring Sentences and Analyzing Writing questions on the English exam
– Tackle the Humanities exam by the usage of clues in the questions
– Crack the algebra problems by “plugging in” numbers instead of letters
– Ace the Social and Natural Science exams by tailoring your review to the tests