PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide.
In addition to the entire great material in our classic Cracking the AP World History guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book is the best value currently available on the market, offering as much or more practice as the nearest competitor but at a price that’s 20% lower.
Everything You Want to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
• Engaging activities that can assist you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations (2 more than the classic Cracking book)
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that can assist you avoid traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that can assist you work smarter, not harder
We do not need to tell you how tough AP World History will also be to be informed and analyze (in any case, there’s so much of it), but Cracking the AP World History Exam will arm you to take on the test and achieve your highest conceivable score!