EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the AP World History Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for each and every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We shouldn’t have to tell you how tough AP World History will also be to needless to say and analyze (in spite of everything, there’s so much of it)—or how important getting a stellar exam score will also be to your chances of getting into your top-choice college. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP World History Exam arms you to take on the test and achieve your highest conceivable score.
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you keep away from traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Wish to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP World History Exam and the changes planned for the 2017 exam
• Engaging activities that will help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Lists of key terms, people, places, and events at the end of each and every content chapter
• Detailed maps and helpful timelines of major developments in world history