EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5!
Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. History Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for each and every question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take at the test and achieve your highest imaginable score.
Techniques That In reality Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Wish to Know to Assist Achieve a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the short-answer questions and source-based more than one-choice questions
• In-depth guidance at the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information at the 2016 exam
• Get right of entry to to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter review questions to test your retention of the material
• Pacing drills that will help you maximize your points