EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5 at the NEW 2015 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the new AP U.S. History Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for each question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
The AP U.S. History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the brand new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP U.S. History Exam arms you to take at the test and achieve your highest conceivable score.
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to keep away from traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Very important tactics that can assist you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Wish to Know for a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the brand new short-answer question type
• Comprehensive guidance at the document-based and long essay questions
• Up-to-date information at the 2015 exam
Practice Your Option to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Pacing drills that can assist you maximize your points
• End-of-chapter drills for targeted review