PREMIUM PRACTICE FOR A PERFECT 5! Equip yourself to ace the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam with this Premium version of The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide.
In addition to all of the great material in our classic Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam guide—which includes thorough content reviews, targeted test strategies, and access to AP Connect extras via our online portal—this edition includes extra exams, for a total of 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations!
This book is the best value currently available on the market, offering as much or more practice as the nearest competitor but at a price that’s 20% lower.
Everything You Want to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content review for all test topics
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam
• Engaging activities that will help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Premium Practice to Help Achieve Excellence.
• 5 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations
• Glossary for quick reference of a very powerful topics, dates, cases, and information
• Helpful practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
AP U.S. Government & Politics may also be tough to master, but with Cracking the AP U.S. Government & Politics Exam, you can be armed to take on the test and achieve your highest conceivable score!