EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Equip yourself to ace the new AP Physics 2 Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
We wouldn’t have to tell you how tough the AP Physics 2: Algebra-Based course is to master—or how vital a stellar exam will also be to making your college application competitive at the most selective schools. Written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP Physics 2 Exam arms you to take on this new course and test and achieve your highest imaginable score.
Techniques That In truth Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to steer clear of traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
• Comprehensive content reviews for all test topics—including thermodynamics; fluid statics and dynamics; electrostatics; magnetic fields; electromagnetism; geometric and physical optics; and more
• Up-to-date information on the 2016 AP Physics 2 Exam
• Engaging activities that will help you critically assess your progress
• Access to AP Connect, our online portal for helpful pre-college information and exam updates
Practice Your Way to Excellence.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter
• Step by step walkthroughs of sample questions