EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO SCORE A PERFECT 5 ON THE NEW 2016 EXAM!
Equip yourself to ace the NEW AP European History Exam with The Princeton Review’s comprehensive study guide—including thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for each question type, access to our AP Connect portal online, and 2 full-length practice tests with complete answer explanations.
The AP European History course and exam have changed! Created to align with the new exam content, and written by the experts at The Princeton Review, Cracking the AP European History Exam arms you to take at the test with:
Techniques That In reality Work.
• Tried-and-true strategies to keep away from traps and beat the test
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Very important tactics that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Detailed coverage of the brand new source-based more than one-choice questions and short-answer questions
• Comprehensive guidance for the document-based questions and long essay
• Up-to-date information at the 2016 exam, including structural changes, thematic learning objectives, and essay scoring
• Get right of entry to to AP Connect, our online portal for late-breaking news, exam updates, and more
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 2 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations
• End-of-chapter drills for targeted review
• Engaging activities that will help you critically assess your progress