THE PRINCETON REVIEW GETS RESULTS. Get all of the prep you wish to have to ace the ACT with 6 full-length practice tests, thorough ACT topic reviews, and extra practice online.
Techniques That If truth be told Work.
• Powerful tactics that will help you steer clear of traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself, choosing a LOTD, logical guessing, and more
• Crucial strategies that will help you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics, including the new reading and
• Thorough review of the skills important to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 6 full-length practice tests (4 within the book, 2 online) with detailed
• Drills for each and every test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring