THE ALL-IN-ONE SOLUTION FOR YOUR HIGHEST POSSIBLE SCORE!
Get the entire prep you want to ace the ACT with The Princeton Review, including 8 full-length practice tests, thorough topic reviews, DVD, and exclusive get entry to to our online Premium Portal with tons of extra practice and resources.
Techniques That In fact Work.
• Powerful tactics to keep away from traps and beat the ACT
• Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
• Essential strategies that can assist you work smarter, not harder
Everything You Want to Know for a High Score.
• Complete coverage of all test topics
• Thorough review of the skills necessary to ace all five ACT sections
• Bulleted chapter summaries for quick review
Practice Your Way to Perfection.
• 8 full-length practice tests with detailed answer explanations (3 in the book and 5 online)
• Drills for every test section—English, Mathematics, Reading, Science, and Writing
• Instant score reports for online tests, plus optional LiveGrader(TM) essay scoring
Plus, with Cracking the ACT, Premium Edition, you’ll be able to get exclusive get entry to to extra help and resources, accessible by way of the included DVD and/or our exclusive Premium Portal online:
• Video tutorials with expert advice from leading course instructors
• Customized multi-week study plan guides
• Exclusive get entry to to college and university rankings
• College admissions and financial aid tips
• Special downloadable “ACT Insider” booklet packed with information about planning college visits, picking a perfect school, and writing standout essays