Complexities of Upper Education Administration
According to extensive enjoy in administration, in teaching, and in running workshops for administrators, the authors have assembled a selection of cases eager about topics not unusual to academic administration. This book:
* offers sixteen generalized cases According to real situations
* combines Upper education administration and communication theory
* includes indices for settling on cases by institution kind, level and constituency, problems and tasks, and communication skills
* is a valuable resource for practicing administrators
* is a perfect text for graduate courses in educational administration, organizational communication, and management.