YOU NEED GREAT RETURN ON YOUR COLLEGE INVESTMENT. College costs more than ever at the present time. That is why we at The Princeton Review have worked to expand our wildly popular “Best Value Colleges” list into this comprehensive guidebook, the usage of our unique “ROE” (Return-on-Education) rating to winnow out the very best-value colleges for inclusion! Inside, you’ll be able to find detailed profiles of these 200 best-value schools and learn what it takes to get into them.
Great Education at a Great Price
• 200 schools that offer average grants of over $22,600—plus 9 tuition-free schools
• Top-value picks in keeping with ROE (Retun-on-Education) rating, which weighs 40+ data points, including academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and statistics on graduation rates, alumni salaries, job satisfaction
Unique Ranking Lists
• Lists of the top 20 schools with the Best Alumni Network, Best Career Placement,
Top Financial Aid, and more
• Unique ROE rating for every school, with the Top 50 ranked by rating
• Lists of the highest-paying majors and great schools that offer them
Valuable Career Information from Payscale.com
• Starting and mid-career salary information for graduates of every school
• Job satisfaction ratings from college alumni—and whether they would recommend
their alma mater
With the 2015 edition of Colleges That Pay You Back, you’ll be able to get the whole thing you want to find a school with quality academics, reasonable tuition, and great financial aid. Take into account that: No one knows colleges like The Princeton Review!