**** AS SEEN ON THE TODAY SHOW! ****
Get the proper return on your college investment with this guide to schools with excellent “Education ROIs”: A great education with great career prospects at a really perfect price!
College is an enormous financial investment, and one that too many students and parents enter into blindly. The Princeton Review erases that uncertainty with this guide to private and non-private schools where students get the most efficient return on their tuition investment. That doesn’t necessarily mean schools with the lowest price tags, nevertheless it does mean schools that provide the best bang for your buck: a combination of great academics with a really perfect price and great experiences—for a really perfect post-college outcome!
Colleges That Will Pay You Back.
• Our top-value picks—chosen in accordance with 40+ data points, including
academics, cost of attendance, financial aid, and post-grad salary figures
• Profiles of 200 schools that offer an unbelievable value, with insight into their career
Unique Ranking Lists.
• The top 25 schools with the Best Alumni Network, Best Career Placement,
Top Financial Aid, and more
• The highest-paying majors and great schools that offer them
Valuable Career Information from PayScale.com.
• Starting and mid-career salary information for graduates of every school
• Percentages of alumni who report high job meaning and who majored
in science/technology/engineering/math (STEM) fields